Tuesday 24 March 2015

Sowing seeds

Went to a late barbecue at my buddy's house at the weekend, make the most of the sunshine, it has been really nice here, well until today, back to rain.

Clearly i have a warped mind because i was looking at the skewered meat on the barbecue and was in my own little world for a moment, until my friend pipes up "i know what your thinking" which gave me a look of horror.....oh sweetheart i really dont think you know at all..."your thinking how many of those your going to nab before anyone else..arnt you?"

umm nope

im thinking about those skewers going through my tits, but i put on a smile and "yep your right, my name is on 3 of them"

"see i know you" she says triumphantly!

At the moment Master is having me explore whats in my head, fantasies, desires etc,  im required to tell him one thing a day, and i confess that at the moment im palming him off with fairly mild ones, he knows most of what i fantasise about, but i think this is more about exploring my desires, learning to embrace them, instead of hiding them away, why hide them? because some im wary of, they are 'wrong' and im ashamed, but mostly if i have to be honest, its the fear of him making some of them reality....reality doesnt always live up to the fantasy.

But heck if he can pull off a threesome with Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt, i will be well impressed though, coz thats in my head!

Its doing this, the exploring my desires etc that made me think about the skewers, that started innocently, if i recall at the time he had me watch a video of it being done, and at first it was nope, no way, but i had to watch it again, out of curiosity, then i had to watch it again just to be sure i didnt like it, and then again to confirm i didnt like it.

Yep i liked it, so the seed was planted in my head, its tended to carefully, nurtured, and it grows, eventually blossoming, and another seed is planted....










9 comments:

  1. You had a BBQ! Shush, don't tell my husband, the BBQ geek. As for skewers.... yikes... I don't think you should look at ours, more like spears.
    Seeds do have a habit of growing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol what is it with men and barbecues! the only good thing about it is i dont have to cook :)

      they do, unless planted in our garden, green fingers i am not!

      x

      Delete
  2. Ha!
    Jealous that you have BBQ weather.
    -17 here.
    Yeah...sometimes, even though you know the fantasy isn't going to be perfect in the reality, you just want to try it even so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Bleuame, it didnt last, the last 2 days has been rain and hail.....so pretty much the expected weather for the UK!

      Yes! i want to try it, to know for sure.....im just so curious about lots of things.

      x

      Delete
  3. Ha!
    Jealous that you have BBQ weather.
    -17 here.
    Yeah...sometimes, even though you know the fantasy isn't going to be perfect in the reality, you just want to try it even so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL that was a funny moment. Um, no you don't see what's in my head and that is a good thing. My Master plants stuff in my head all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did chuckle, bless her.

      I think most of where we go in this, starts from whats inside our heads, its just a matter of pulling it out bit by bit.

      x

      Delete
  5. LoL Tori, if she only knew. Skewers ... yikes! I totally get the fear of making a fantasy reality.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  6. wait...there's a real video of that??? Lol. And hell yeah, threesome with Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt!!!

    ReplyDelete