Tuesday 3 March 2015

I want to be done with being nice

*a commercial break from q&a for a well needed moan/rant, then i must catch up on comments, getting behind*

So he has been talking to this couple to potentially meet, for yeah you know kinky stuff.

He gives the female sub my telephone number so we can talk, but then her dominant texts me to say she would rather we communicate by email, she emails me to say she would rather it be by text then by phone...with me so far!

So i text her, im nice, kind....coz thats the person i am.....until i get pissed off.

Master had said that they dont 'play' as hard as we do so, i thought to put her at ease i said to her it was awkward this sort of thing, not knowing what to say, she replied "I know" so ok, to break the ice i asked her if there was anything she would like to know about us, has she played with others before, didnt get a reply.

Ok, thinking maybe she is uncomfortable, i said to her that i have very recently joined Fetlife (they are on there)and although there is little info on it at the moment, im working on adding to it, plus there is a link to my blog on it (in hindsight it might be for the best she doesnt read my blog!), not that it matters because she never answered anything i asked! and the reply was

"dont see why we need to do this, am happy to leave it up to the men"

 I spoke to Master about it and he suggested i text her to say i needed to speak to her, after all its what her dom had asked for as well....and she never replied at all...ok its been 10 hours, but really how long does it take to do a brief text message.

OK, so i have tried, i have been nice..now

 im not feeling very nice, the only thing that is stopping me from telling her exactly what i think about her attitude is....it would more than likely get me punished..and well,,,,yeah dont want that, but its got my back up, so well if we do meet up..just how joyful is that going to be?

I figure she is either

a) not wanting to meet up...and thats ok, coz quite frankly  i dont want anything to do with you either, well hmm, maybe she is nervous, but for goodness sake how many olive branches can i hold out?

b) she wants to meet up, but just doesnt want any communication with me for whatever reason...and thats ok because now i want to meet with them, i didnt, but i do now, because she likes playing pain games, and so do i, and slut (that's what she likes to be called) i can play them better!  im now inspired because im pissed off....ooh tori put your claws away!

Master you need to beat and torture me more i need to get back on form!

*ok edited to add, im pissed off (aka a little scared) because meeting others is something i struggle with, we are working through that, and her responses, or rather lack of responses is making me nervous, the times we have played with others, i have gotten on with everyone, (apart from one situation where the couple were fine at the time, but not afterwards), the communication has been fine, so im unsettled and im reacting defensively, worrying about if this is what she is like now, whats she going to be like face to face*

Why do i have the feeling im going to get the "its not a competition" lecture.  I know that, i do, its not about that.






29 comments:

  1. You know, it could be more than those two things, but that's kinda rude not to reply in some way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, your right, but yeah to even get a reply would be nice, even if its just to say she is uncomfortable talking to me....just anything!

      can you tell how wound up i am..that im commenting straight away lol

      x

      Delete
    2. Maybe she is jealous...

      Delete
    3. perhaps..dont know coz she wont talk to me....sorry im ranting

      x

      Delete
    4. hmm the jealousy angle, yeah im going to think on that lol

      Delete
    5. Oh, this would drive me crazy! Rant away!

      It doesn't really matter what's going on, it is rude. Is she going to flat out ignore you if all of you get together? That would be awkward.

      Delete
    6. You know blogger could really do with an Instant message program, so i can rant real time lol

      I dont know, but yes it would be very awkward...will have to wait and see what happens now

      Delete
  2. Why do i have this horrible feeling that tomorrow im going to regret posting this! oh well, its out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe she's like me and puts her phone away for days without looking at.. I'm the world's worst texter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh gods dont say that then i will feel bad lol

      x

      Delete
    2. I would think if she was that way, she wouldn't have asked to text.

      And about regretting this post later, it's better to be truthful. I hate when people bull shit me. Hate. It.

      Okay, I'm done :)

      Delete
  4. I am going to feel so bad if there is a genuine reason...reminder to myself..probably best not to post when im pissed off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tori, I think you did all that you could to be accommodating. And I'd be upset too...even if she is uncomfortable, its no reason to be rude. I think her comment about don't see why we need to do this is kind of...well...i don't want to harp on the negative but it wouldn't give me any warm and fuzzies. Hope it all works out one way or the other.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thats how it came across to me...rude.

      And im definitely not feeling any warm and fuzzies, which does not help should we meet up.

      x

      Delete
  6. Yeah, I can see why you'd be upset. Seems like she's not really on board for this sorta thing, or else she's just really not very friendly, which would take the wind right outta my sails if I were in your situation. Course if it was me, I'd be having to deal with the jealousy angle and that'd make things difficult as well. Whatever happens, best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, its the possibility that she is not very friendly that is bothering me, it doesnt bode well if thats the case.

      The jealousy angle yeah, im going to get q&a month out the way and get my thoughts down about that.

      x

      Delete
  7. Maybe she doesn't really care about you at all (or your Master) but gets off on being told she'll do this or that by Dom? Maybe that's what she meant by leaving it to the men?

    Or she's a flake and just doing it to please her Dominant (but secretly hoping it doesn't happen). You know, if you both back out, she can say she tried.

    Or she's a flake that doesn't answer text messages. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That could be it mouse, and part of me can understand that, but im still, after a good nights sleep, and still no reply thinking this is a woman that perhaps desires the fantasy but when reality hits its all too much...dunno

      But yeah a flake seems about right!

      x

      Delete
    2. The part about "we don't have to do this" does not seem friendly. She may be very uncomfortable with the whole idea and trying to work her head around it. It must be uncomfortable for you not knowing exactly how she feels, and thinking it may go badly, right? Personally, I do like to know that others are excited about playing with me. It just feels a lot better.

      Delete
    3. Yes, its so much easier when everyone is on the same page, but in this case im getting the impression that is not the case.

      Thinking on it yes she could well be uncomfortable, and i totally understand that, but even so i dont like not knowing anything!

      he is dealing with it now, so will see what happens!

      x

      Delete
  8. One more thought about the text message thing, if Omega told mouse to correspond with someone, you can be damn sure mouse would do it.

    Just 2cents. There might be a reason, but the "reason" might just be an excuse -- that can't be proven either way.

    Sorry mouse is skeptic mode. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didnt think about that, but yes, im not particularly keen to meet with others, but it didnt cross my mind when told to contact her and be nice (im shocked he thinks i wouldnt be lol) to say no, or to be sullen! yeah sullen is how i would describe her attitude as much as one can describe via text.

      skeptic, yep so am i

      x

      Delete
  9. Hi Tori, you have done all you can, I would be upset too in your shoes. I do have to wonder if maybe she isn't really on board and doing it for her Dom. Hope everything works out ok.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Roz

      I think i have, im inclined to think now i shall leave it to Master to get to the bottom of whats going on, she clearly doesnt want to talk to me,

      Part of me hopes it will work out and the other part doesnt.

      x

      Delete
  10. all of the above...but giving her the benefit of the doubt..she could be nervous, she may not be as committed a slave as yourself and so not doing as she's told. My money is on nervous and wants to take things more slowly.
    Would the Boss man just go for a meet and greet..forget the txt..too much misinterpretation. Meet and greet and see if you click...no play, just click?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bring up some valid points, little, thank you

      Its difficult for me to have a clear idea on whats going on, because im not privy to what my Master and her dom have discussed, i know very little.

      I know they havent been together for very long so that could be a reason, and from what i have read from their profile on Fet they are play partners rather than Dom/sub which could explain a lot.

      Im going to leave it to him to handle it from now on, i would be happy with a meet and greet initially but im not so sure about Master and the other dominant.

      But you have given me pause for thought.

      x

      Delete
    2. To clarify, i think they are dom/sub but as play partners, and its more 'bedroom' only what i refer to as sex based rather than being more than that....if that makes sense.

      x

      Delete
  11. For me, I tend to go with my gut reaction, for whatever reason, this girl is putting up barriers, not trying to meet 1/2 way. From my own experience, I would not take it further with her. What we do is intimate, consensual and for me, a caring environment, she isn`t showing the latter towards you, putting you at ease etc. Plus there is a mix match re ideas, M/s versus "bedroom kink" for me. You are doing the right thing verbalising with your Owner, communicating your concerns politely and respectfully. Getting a great M/s couple to "scene/play" with, whom you like, enjoy time with in and out of M/s AND to have a chemistry, then be on the same page, I think is a bit like unicorn female sub to join an existing polyamory set up, Nice Anon Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am 100% with you on this, everything you said.

      As it is, he is now taking over and going to try to get to the bottom of what the problem is.

      thank you, you put it how i feel about it.

      x

      Delete