Tuesday 22 September 2015

Blinking cursor

"I don't mind you showing initiative" he said.

So I have been, perhaps pushing my luck a bit, I think he might be regretting saying those words, give me an inch I will take a mile.

But the thing is, I am crap at showing initiative, well, to be more specific in the bedroom that is.

I know what he likes, and I stick to what I know, I rarely, and I mean really rarely, can probably count on one hand the amount of times I have initiated sex and to a certain extent took the lead, I suppose in doing so, pushes me out of my comfort zone.

He said I could choose one thing I would like him to do to me, and one thing I would like to do to him (within reason), it's funny how I bet that within reason is more restricted on what I would like to do him!

I chose wax for myself, we haven't played with wax for a long time, and I can't even remember if I like it or not, well, it depends on where the wax is going really.

I had to ponder, for a long while, on what I would like to do to him, because I already do what I like to do him...it's in my comfort zone, I know he likes it!

So I thought, ice, ice would be interesting, on him, had it on myself, could be fun!

I told him what my choices were and he was fine with that...good start!

He said "wax on your pussy will be interesting" in a taunting sort of way.

to which I replied "ice up your ass will be interesting too...you know, just showing some initiative"

Yea, I think he is regretting those words.

PS

It's obvious I suppose, that I have really been struggling with keeping this blog going, and yet I miss it, so that should give me the kick up the ass that I need, anyway clearly I needed a harder ass kicking and I got one!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Tori, it's great to hear from you! This sounds awesome...and I hope it is :) Great choices! I'm crap at taking charge in the bedroom too, though it's sometimes what he wants...

    Hope all is well with you.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting choices, let's us know how it goes ;-)
    Initiative is not my thing, but if I didn't show any, my sex life would be non-existent, not that it exists much in the first place.
    Always good to hear from you, whatever is on your mind.

    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems we all struggle with the initiative thing. Master does get upset about it sometimes but it's not like we are not active or anything.

    Yummy Wax, we haven't played with that for a long time.

    Glad to see you here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that initiative thing is tough for lots of us. I love your choice....it would probably be mine also...have only played with it a couple times...and i mostly loved it. Ice was creative...good for you!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. You crack me up!

    Ice and candles...I like the sound of that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I bet he didn't know what hit him

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooo one loves wax play too tori...a fav of mine...smiles....never tried ice...nice choices....smiles

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you enjoyed your ass kicking tori!

    I too like my Inès to show some initiative. However the idea of putting ice in my bottom is not the kind of initiative I would have been thinking of!!!!

    Have fun

    P xx

    ReplyDelete