Friday 13 March 2015

A dream like state

*Just some thoughts swirling around, before a few days break from posting, and then back to questions i havent answered yet, i will*

i crave his brutality,
used by him
to be nothing more
than a vessel for him
to sate his desires

to be suspended,
skewers forced through tortured tits
the whip snaking over every inch of my skin
my tears, my pleading for mercy ignored
the tell-tale wetness, dripping down my thighs
is all he needs to know, to spur him on

i dont want his tenderness,
not in this moment, i hate him
but i love him
i want it to stop
but i want to endure

he knows me,
better than i know myself
he is making me explore my fantasies
i want to keep them safe, in my head
he will draw them out

some will be made reality,
that excites me and scares me at the same time
to admit what i desire, even though i fight it
and i will love it
he knows i will












12 comments:

  1. A lovely kinky sentiment. Beautifully written. Enjoy your few days off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much

      It was nice just to not have to think about posting

      x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. i dont usually think wow at the time lol

      x

      Delete
  3. wow this resonates with me (though I'm not sure i could ever endure the skewered tits- ouch!)
    L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks little

      it all started with him having me watch a video clip of this girl having it done.....and so the seed was planted lol

      x

      Delete
  4. it resonates with me too, in so many ways :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome Tori, and beautifully written.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much, im not usually good at being expressive in this way, so thank you

      x

      Delete