Thursday 18 June 2015

The chains you cannot see




Kink of the week is chains

I thought i would put a different twist on this.

His chains surround me
keeping me bound
secure in my place
they cannot be seen
but i feel them

i feel them, with every move i make
whether i am by his side or not
they clunk loudly if i stray too far
pulling me back to where i belong
reminding me of my place

there is always a rattle
that cannot be heard, yet they speak to me
giving me reassurance when i need it
safe in these bonds
his possession, his willing captive
chained to him by
chains you cannot see












16 comments:

  1. That was beautiful! I love your idea here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you....i just thought it would be a good twist on it

      x

      Delete
  2. I really identify with this. Lovely words tori :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was awesome Tori! and beautiful :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly. I see what you mean...we did take the same perspective on the prompt. Chains, for some of us, can be a positive and "safe" bond. Knowing we can't get away. Knowing they will be there to pull us back. We cannot stray too far, and that is freeing. Paradoxical, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paradoxical? yes im inclined to agree with that, it is freeing, perhaps free from conforming to societies expectations of how one should be as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well put! Physical or not, chains set a wonderful boundary in the mind.

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, yes they do, and i like having boundaries...well most of the time lol

      x

      Delete
  7. Brilliant twist on the topic, I love feeling the security of those chains.

    ReplyDelete