Fiona allocated me 14, so im going to do them about Master
1) When he is away on business related trips, one of his first priorities is finding the nearest Indian restaurant, on the times i go with him i used to try and sway him to other restaurants..i have given up!
2) Contrary to how he might come across on here, as i portray him, he is actually very laid back, and easy going, out of the two of us im the one that has a fiery temperament...i know your finding that hard to believe about me :)
3) He doesnt smoke cigarettes, never has, dislikes it, but yet he does enjoy dope/weed for recreational/relaxing purposes, he can be quite pliable when he is on a 'high' not that i would dream of taking advantage of that....ok maybe a little lol
4) His hobbies are varied, birdwatching, caving (he also does cave rescue), ham radio, motorbiking (the closest to wearing leather he gets), deep sea diving oh and drinking beer...not that he has much time for hobbies these days
5) He is a workaholic, i dont think he will ever retire, not full time anyway, its very important to him, i respect that but its difficult at times
6) He has travelled a lot over the world with business, worked in Africa for a few years, the US, Europe and now hates travelling in respect of holidaying.
7) He has a wicked sense of humour although it can be quite dry and your sat there wondering "is he being serious?"
1) His first bdsm experience was aged 17 whilst at university with an older woman in which he was the bottom, he said he liked the power play, it but he liked it even more when they switched..and then there was no going back.
2) I would say imo his favourite type of kink is humiliation, physical and mental, he can make me feel so worthless, that im nothing to him, i can take it because i know above it all how important i am to him
3) One of the few things he has no interest in is extreme water torture, which just happens to be something i would love to experience.
4) He has in his past topped men, and i would love to watch him doing just that...a big fantasy/on wish list of mine
5) He doesnt believe or rather hold to the idea of having limits....his thinking is more..placing limits on oneself is just limiting your imagination and limiting your experiences...over the years i have slowly come around to that way of thinking...it simply comes down to knowing one another and communication.
6) He is consistent with me, he doesnt make idle threats or promises, if he says he will do something he will, whether it be something nice or not, i need this, i dont like uncertainty, he doesnt change his mind or expectations of me on a whim.
7) His favourite implement is the single tail whip, with the cane coming in a close second, im the other way around.