Im getting there, i know i have more to get to...the end is in sight!
DelFonte http://placeoffancies.blogspot.co.uk/?zx=46d260d4bf9ef5f5 asked
"Slave, property chattel, these all have emotive words which can be misinterpreted in the modern context. If you were tasked with a new way of describing yourself, what words would you choose or would you resist and fight for your right to be called a slave?"
wow, what a question, different, i like that
I certainly wouldnt fight for the right to be called a slave, which i know might seem odd as thats what i refer to myself as, but when i look at how my Master defines slave (stoneage), compared to how i do (internet generation), there are quite a few differences, and i dont feel im there....in what he expects.
So, how would i describe myself...
I came up with concubine
A dictionary definition
"a woman who serves a man, to whom she is not legally married, one regarded as socially or sexually subservient"
Yeah that fits, otherwise, simply a consensual submissive......i dont feel i have done your question justice really.
Nice anon asked
"5 things you love about yourself? please"
ooh why is it always easier to talk about ones faults than this..i suspect you know that lol
Im trying to avoid the cliches of saying nice, kind etc....damn this is difficult, shouldnt be, but it is...its like i dont want to come off arrogant!
1) Im a good mother, i look at my son who is turning 18 next month, and im proud of him, and myself, im satisfied that i did well in contributing making him into the young man he is becoming, both my children are nice kids to be around,,,,apart from the teenage angst at times..but thats part of the package.
2) Im open minded, gay, bi-sexual, poly, kinky or vanilla, whatever, as long as people are happy with themselves and what they are doing, and its not effecting others...enjoy.
3) Im fun to be around, might not seem like it on here at times lol, but yeah im generally happy-go-lucky
4) I dont give up easily, i refuse to give up on something or indeed someone i believe in, i will always try to give something/someone all that i have, i make mistakes, i fail, but i will try again, and again.
5) Im a good friend, i know im not easy to get close to, but when someone does, they know they can count on me, through the good times and the bad.
Nice anon, if you read this, i have one for you
I know i have asked you about blogging before, but is there any chance of you reconsidering?, from the comments you have made on my blog over time, you sound like someone i would like to know more about!