Wednesday 12 September 2007

an apology

Sir im sorry for my attitude in the last post and on the phone to You, i guess i still have a lot to learn about controlling my tantrums because that is what they are, i wanted to post my apology here because what i said was public to anyone that should happen to read it and disrespectful to You so its only fit i should apologise here.

I know You are punishing me for the right reasons and i deserve it, and i deserve to be punished for having the attitude i did although You said you wouldnt on the phone im asking You to because i need it, i looked at the post i made the other day when i talked about graceful submission and how its where i want to be, so You see i should be punished because i didnt accept your decision as i should have done.

Your slave
tori

No comments:

Post a Comment