Tuesday 12 March 2013

Where's the bdsm gone?

"Do you still do bdsm now?  Reading through your blog there is not a lot in recent months, years even of the S&M posts.  I would be interested in reading of how far you have come in your masocism"

I dont write about bdsm as much as i used to, i have become weary of it (writing about it that is, not engaging in it!), there are the odd snippets to be found, most in the early years of the blog, pre having a break from blogger.  In the 3 year break there was lots of huge shifts, , bdsm played and still plays a large part in our relationship as its something we both enjoy it...its intensity went up notches, and because of the level of s/m i like, combined with my love of humiliation..im uncomfortable with how i (and the bossman) would be percieved...especially as i have found it difficult sometimes when confronted with judgemental comments....although im past that i think..maybe depends on how im feeling/state of mind at the time.

So short answer is yes we still do engage in bdsm.

How far have i come in my masochism? thats given me pause for thought..which translates as im not sure i want to go into that or im going to otherthink it...probably both!





































11 comments:

  1. tori,

    I believe I understand how you feel about this topic. I have BDSM stories that I am uncomfortable posting. And, I have experiences that I have not posted as well that are BDSM related which I feel will not be understood.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is difficult joey, i think from what i interpret with your blog a lot of the contributors are spanko's and sometimes that transition into bdsm territory isnt understood.

      I just cant always hack the negative comments of judgement.

      x

      Delete
    2. I feel as you do. I just do not want to deal with comments that judge my actions.

      Delete
  2. do you think also that there is less "need" to post those BDSM tales as you've grown into the lifestyle and are comfortable with where you are now? and therefore you prefer posting about other more psychological issues and thoughts rather than the physical goings-on?

    cos i'm finding that I'm less inclined to write about what goes on during our time together, and more likely to explore issues, thoughts and other self-realisations and learning experiences in how we relate to each other rather than the actual sex / play.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fondles this is has given me huge pause for thought, i think you may well have hit the nail on the head with this....im going to muse on this some more.

      x

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tori,

    I had 60 comments that were spam today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. joey

      There does seem to be a lot of spam around at the moment and some of it is getting through rather than going into spam folder!

      x

      Delete
  5. some things are private and are not meant to be shared except between the couple themselves :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep i agree, i dont mind being open here but certainly some things are just private.

      x

      Delete