Thursday 21 March 2013

No, i can do it myself

Im not keen on nipple clamps, i will concede to admitting that i love to hate them, but there not something i would choose to have used on me on the times he lets me choose.

There ok once they are on and that initial sharp pain fades but its that knowing that when they are pulled off its going to be horrid, and thats what i dont like, if im not restrained i admit to covering my tits and pleading for him not to take them off.  Of course they do have to come off at some point as he smugly points out, so i beg to be allowed to take them off myself..because then i can do it my way.

However it normally goes like this

him: remove your hands

me: no, its going to hurt, please let me do it when im ready

him: (with that pointed look and a sigh) no. last chance, remove your hands

so it can go one of two ways now, i either remove my hands and let him pull them off without interference or i attempt to plead some more, in which case he goes to pick up some nasty implement to motivate me into doing as im told,  so i drop my hands, he pulls them off and i still get 'motivation' for not doing as i was told on the last chance warning.

Im getting better at picking option one!

But worse than that is when im restrained and i cant cover myself, last time i was on the spanking bench and he attached clover clamps to one nipple then the chain ran underneath the bench to attach to the other nipple, so while he caned me everytime i rose up off the bench in response to the impact the chain would pull on the clamps tightening them....it was horrible...in a delicious kind of way.  Sometimes he will add weights and *shudder* i hate that..cant even say i love to hate them.....he would disagree on that point....hmm i dont mind light ones.

But they still have to come off, and in this scenario i cant cover myself, and he finds it amusing as he walks around the bench listening to me pleading..and i know its pointless but i cant help it...i dunno maybe i think that this will be the time he will give in (hey one has to have hope) and its torture, lying there waiting for them to come off but not wanting them to, and i make promises...pointless promises..anything to get him to let me take them off myself...i offer to suck his cock (sometimes he will oblige...funny that huh)....but its a bit like 'what goes up must come down' and so eventually....

Of course he pulls them off.



























12 comments:

  1. tori,

    Clover nipple clamps and caning. Wow.

    I am not sure I have the pain tolerance to try both at one time.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually joey i find its not too bad as one pain distracts from the other, plus once the clamps are on after the initial sharp pain it does die down....its when they bloody come off its horrid!

      x

      Delete
  2. I am with you on this, since the worst moment is when the clamps come off. I love them before that but then I don't have the chain running under the bench...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is horrible isnt it? lol i do have a love/hate relationship with when he does something like that ie running them under the bench i like that combination of ouchiness!

      x

      Delete
  3. I think the screws need tightening on my clamps.... after two years of breastfeeding you could hang a tyre of my tits and I probably wouldn't notice, such was the effect of tiny teeth gnawing on me. LOL
    I suspect though he's being too kind to me.... he certainly hasn't pulled them off yet. Eventually his kindness will wear off, it did with the spanking... ;-)
    Have you always had a good pain tolerance or did it have to be worked on?
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol i didnt breastfeed mine for very long at all so cant say how that feels!

      My pain tolerance became apparent when i was with a dominant before my Master (one of the problems we had was my need to go further than he was comfortable with). It was new to me so i had nothing to gage it on.

      My Master is a sadist so he has over the years worked on my pain tolerance and its built up over the years, i have a high pain threshold yet it can vary depending on time of the month lol, how im feeling etc so it can be variable.....like one week i could easily cope with a hard caning and another i could be struggling after a few strokes!

      sorry if that sounds vague.

      x

      Delete
  4. DelFonte- your sensitivity may come back. I know mine did. I breast fed two babies, but that was 7 years ago for the youngest, and my nipples are super sensitive again now. Not that that is always a good thing. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol but i bet you wouldnt have it any other way!

      x

      Delete
  5. O, and i don't KNOW why it turns me on when you say:

    "But worse than that is when im restrained and i cant cover myself..."

    Just that line does it.

    sofia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi aisha

      Its funny how certain phrases in a blog call out to people.

      although it is worse, i prefer it...yes i know that isnt really logical!

      x

      Delete
  6. It seems out of all the things we do removing the clamps make one scream the loudest.

    Having the chain run under the bench while being caned sound delicious. Always something new to try.

    The part about trying to bargain but a smile on ones face for sure, that never seems to work out, ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But it is awful isnt it? lol

      Always got to try to bargain (unless gagged or told to shut up lol)....always have hope thats my motto!

      x

      Delete