I sat here reading through my last post over and over, and although my thoughts about it all have not changed so much, im trying to adapt a different approach, sticking to the facts, what i do know, in an attempt to not overthink and over analyse the situation.
I have been here before,everytime when we would get together with others, and bar one ocassion, i have come away from it satisfied, not always liked some parts of it....but as he felt the need to remind me "would you like choice?"
no, i dont.
so sticking to the facts
It is not for definite, although he is seriously considering it, so stop with the worrying about what may not come to happen.
If it does...
* there are many elements of it that i know i will love
* he will stop something from happening if he so much as gets a hint that its too much for me, i know this as he has done before, and i can safeword with others if needs be
* when it has been something i have not liked/enjoyed, i have got off on having no choice, i love that he has that control over me....its conflicting though,when i want to hate him at the same time
* i like and enjoy the company of this particular couple, dont know the others
* my safety, emotional and physical well being will be his priority, he might not show it (he generally doesnt) but i know thats what will be first in his mind at all times
* one of my fantasies may be made reality, watching him dominate another man......that would make it all worth it, the male sub wants to try forced bi......Master has done this before, he says its different, only in that it does nothing for him on a sexual level...but oh my...to see a man on his knees sucking his cock.....mmmm thinking about it does it for me...damn that im not allowed to masturbate!