Well its meant to be 30 days of truth, but yeah well im doing it my way.....this blog and what i do on it is about the only thing i get to do my way...so im making the most of it lol
Yeah i still have questions/topics to get to, and i will, im enjoying it.
1) Something you hate about yourself
Im not a very forgiving person, if someone hurts me or someone i care about, i dont get past it easily, even if they apologise, it just takes me a long time to trust them again, if i ever will.
2) Something you love about yourself
Im kind, i have the attitude of that i hope i treat others how i would like to be treated myself....until they piss me off lol
3) Something you have to forgive yourself for
Marrying the ex husband, i knew deep down i shouldnt have long before walking down the aisle, i married him for the wrong reasons, and i knew that, it was unfair to him
4) Something you have to forgive someone for
My mother, we have a hmm difficult relationship to put it mildly, she has never failed to tell me throughout my later childhood (teens) and as an adult what a disappointment i am..getting pregnant young, and leaving childs dad whilst i was pregnant...not pursuing the career she wanted me to do, oh and so many more.
5) Something you hope to do in your life
oh blimey lots of things, but number one would be (at the moment, its subject to change), i would like to go to a poorer/less advantaged country and volunteer in schools there
6) Something you hope you never have to do
Bury my children
7) Someone who has made your life worth living for
My children.....yeah alright bossman, you come in third
8) Someone who has made your life hell, or treated you like shit
9) Someone you didnt want to let go, but just drifted
A best friend from childhood, our lives just went in completely different directions, she moved abroad and contact just started becoming less and less
10) Someone you need to let go, or wish you didnt know
I want to say my mother, but there is a part of me that longs for us someday in the future to have a close relationship, so im going to go with a cousin of mine that sits in judgement of me and the choices i have made and make.
11) Something people seem to compliment you on the most
Our home, but then i am ocd when it comes to cleaning, and well we have a lady come in once a week as well
12) Something you never get compliments on
my cooking, which i totally understand