I am determined to get through all of these, coz im terrible for procrastinating!
13) A band or artist that has got you through some tough ass days (write a letter)
Not writing a letter, my tastes are varied, i suppose the closest i can come to in this respect is when preparing for my final exams i listened to a lot of Queen.
14) A hero that has let you down (letter)
Again not doing a letter lol, Not exactly a hero but Lance Armstrong, such a let down, not just to himself, but those who supported him and his fans.
15) Something or someone you couldn't live without, because you have tried living without it?
Lets go with something. wow, im struggling with this one! im going to go with dope (bet you was not expecting that lol), i started smoking it in college, not a heavy amount by any means, i stopped when i got pregnant, missed it, not in the addicted sense but its relaxing.
I started smoking it again after having my children, i can go weeks, months without smoking it, but after a damn good s/m session its a great way to wind-down, the bossman enjoys it too, one of my favourite things is after an s/m session, is having a bath together and sharing a joint.
16) Someone or something you could definitely live without
Inflatable butt plug (when inflated to more than 3 pumps) cant even say its a love/hate thing...nope its all hate
17) A book you've read that changed your views on something?
F**k It: The Ultimate spiritual way by John C Parkin.......my friend bought me this book as im such a stress head, i loved it, there are others but this is one that sticks out for me as its the most recent one.
18) Your views on gay marriage
Absolutely in support of it,
19) What do you think of religion or what do you think of politics?
Strong views about both, not something im willing to go into here.
20) Your views on drugs and alcohol
21) (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident, and you two got into a fight an hour before, what do you do?
Get straight to the hospital, any fight, argument or row would be insignificant, its my friend.
22) Something you wish you hadn't done in your life?
23) Something you wish you had done in your life?
Spent more time with my children whilst they were very young...i worked a lot
24) Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs.
Just one, Simply the best by Tina Turner, for the bossman, because well for me he is the best.
25) The reason you believe your still alive today?
umm because its not my time yet
26) Have you ever thought of giving up on life? If so when and why?
nope, had many low points, but life is too precious to just give up on, no matter how bad we think it is, one needs to focus on what is worth living for, there is always something
27) Whats the best thing going for you right now?
at this very minute....my hot steaming mug of coffee. i guess thats not what is meant lol...ok....the promise of a visit to the room of doom(the dungeon) very soon..been too long,...i need beatings, lots of them!
28) What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?
Have an abortion, and i would have the bossmans full support.
29) Something you hope to change about yourself and why?
To not be such a worrier, and stress over things i have no control over, why? because its pointless, somethings i cannot change, or do anything about.
30) A letter to yourself, tell yourself everything you love about yourself.
Yay i got through them all, ok passed on a few and perhaps not as much detail as expected but its done.