Thursday 28 June 2012

What i needed

It was nearly bedtime and he came in holding electrical flex..gulp that bloody hurts (not nice hurt!), he instructed me to be lie on the bed on my back, i watched as he put the flex into a loop and my poor boobies and stomach got it, the only thing i will say about it is it leaves the most distinctive curved welts and thats the only positive thing...it hurts a lot.

He had me sit astride him whilst he was sitting up in the bed and offer my tits up for needles which isnt a problem because i love needles im a bit unsure about them in my nipples because its a more sharper pain.  As i sat astride him i could feel the hardness of his cock and i wanted it, i love the blood, watching it trickle down over my tits, i need to keep still and he is going to put a needle through my nipple and i have to offer it up and i do, then i pull away hesitating, if i want his cock i need to offer it up and hold still.

I cry out a little as it goes in but its an instinctive reaction once its in its over, it does look nice i could quite happily keep them in for a time, one down, one to go and its not so much a struggle this time so i get my reward, usually i dont like going on top, my favourite is doggy style but hey im not complaining and it was a buzz having sex with the needles in and seeing the blood dripping and i got a couple orgasms out of it.

I like taking them out myself, he finds it amusing that i get so excited about the blood. is there a kink for people that get turned on by blood? there must be there is for everything else pretty much, the first time he caned my ass to the point it was bleeding i was jumping around in excitment (once he had untied me) i now get a bit disappointed when im not bleeding somewhere after a good session but i understand why he wont always take me to that point and sometimes when im not in the right headspace i cant cope with it.

10 comments:

  1. Wow. I am really impressed! :-) Wolf and I get to meet again this summer (woo hoo) and one of the things we want to do is to drink each other's blood. Ok, a little bit different than what you wrote about but pretty damn kinky and hot too (to me anyway). But I don't know if I could go as far as you right now with bloodplay ....!

    love, squirrel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi squirrel, i admit we do tend to 'play' hard but not all of the time however saying that i have seen women take the most brutal of whippings and i have watched and cringed knowing i couldnt take it lol

      The cane is my favourite and i can take a hard caning, i struggle with whippings and am still undecided whether i like them or not. I have tasted my own blood when he has scooped it up with a finger and put it to mouth but thats about as far as it goes....i think he prefers getting blood from me rather than from himself lol

      tori xx

      Delete
  2. Master and I are both turned on by blood, and have a vampirism kink, so we will drink each other's blood. We play with needles, and knives, and we have a stash of scalpels for when we work on my scarification, or we want some larger quantities of blood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think if i was encouraged and Master was interested in vampirism (which he isnt) then its something that could appeal to me a lot.

      I love scalpels probably more than knives which seems odd because they have the same purpose! and needles well yeah considering i once had them as a hard limit i have come along way since then.

      tori x

      Delete
  3. We have not ventured into that territory but it does sound hot when you describe it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi dancing

      I find it hot and i enjoy exploring all the myraid of different ways i can be hurt, there is still so much more i want to try but plenty of time for that.

      tori xx

      Delete
  4. tori,

    What you've described doesn't turn me on, in the least, but hey, if you like it then I support you 100%!

    Love,
    Kitty

    P.S. It could be influenced by the fact it's that time of the month and I'm plain sick of blood, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi ya kitty

      well thats fair enough wouldnt do for us all to be the same, i appreciate its not to everyones taste, if someone had said to me 5 years ago i would enjoy this sort of thing i would have laughed and thought them bonkers lol.

      tori xx

      Delete
  5. that was hot tori...have a thing for blood myself...smiles...the term for blood fetish/play is called 'hematolagnia'

    hugs
    blossom x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks blossom, i did wander if there was a fetish for it, i shall have to google it and find out more lol

      tori xx

      Delete