Wednesday 27 June 2012

Enthusiasm

One of his 'issues' with me is my lack of enthusiasm at times, apparently i should be enthusiastic about whatever he decides or wants to do regardless of whether i want it, like it or to be frank just not in the mood.   It doesnt happen a lot but really its not possible to always be enthusuastic i swear, i mean sometimes rather than sucking cock i would prefer be left alone to finish my book, sometimes i would rather be relaxing in a nice bubbly bath than having my ass whipped, i dont outright refuse thats just not acceptable but rather it may be an exagerrated sigh or a "really, are you sure you wouldnt prefer a cup of tea"..well i am English and over here tea is the soloution to everything!

Of course when its the other way around its different and im not complaining because thats just the way it is, sure it can be irritating at times when im in the mood and he isnt and if i get a no then thats it, apparently "no" is not part of my vocabulary.

So yeah being enthusiastic, im working on it...now time to make a nice cup of tea.

8 comments:

  1. Luckily, Master also enjoys tea, so if I really am feeling out of it and don't want to have sexy times (which is incredibly rare for me) there's usually something up. I will generally make some hibiscus tea and we'll talk and snuggle, then get down to it.

    If I'm not ready to hop on it as soon as he wants, he knows he needs to take care of me, and then I'm more than happy to do so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Other than if im poorly or there is something really going on in my head then im expected to comply, there has to be good reason why i wouldnt and tired dont cut it lol

      tori x

      Delete
  2. "Really?" Is always my downfall, and I swear that he can hear me sigh a mile away...But hey, when one can't say "no" options are somewhat limited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have selective hearing i swear lol

      I have learnt the hard way that "no" isnt the best option!

      tori xx

      Delete
  3. Well we can't be enthusiastic all the time but it is something to work on. I am not allowed to say no either to anything ever so I get it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No we cant but they dont seem to tolerate that, and i know i should at times make more effort.

      tori xx

      Delete
  4. know how that feels at times...been caught rolling eyes on a couple of occasions...lol

    blossom

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol rolling the eyes i must say i havent done that and im pretty sure i dont want to find out the consequences if i did!

    tori xx

    ReplyDelete