Tuesday 12 June 2012

Recycling

At this moment i feel like everything here ie the blog is just recycling over and over the same thing, same emotions, same struggles just one big huge circle.  I like my blog i do, didnt at first it wasnt my idea, i didnt set it up and i sure as hell didnt see the point.   Ok yes i obviously came round to the idea and i see its benefits, i can ramble away to my hearts content and even if i dont think im giving too much away i do or he does think so should i say....so its insightful for him apparently.....(so if you do take it all in how about that beating i asked for yesterday?) soon yes i know soon...but whens bloody soon!

Im more of a listener than a big conversationalist believe it or not! and sometimes like at the moment im happy to just listen or in blogger land read what others have to say, i like hearing different views and opinions whether i agree with them or not...im just not feeling i have much to say.....it will pass no doubt, im just in a melancholy kind of mood.

7 comments:

  1. That's why I took a break. I just didn't feel like writing. Now, I'm feeling it, lol, and I'm back to writing. I think it's perfectly normal to not want to write, for whatever reason.

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi kitty

      Sometimes i think is good to take a break and come back refreshed or at least with some inspiration.

      tori x

      Delete
  2. Sometimes when I sit down and write something, I'm sure it's already there in my archives because it seems like the same damn train of thought from last year...
    I hope you get your beating sooner rather than later. Waiting is rough (not one of my strong points, in case that wasn't painfully obvious lol).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That pretty much sums it up lil, im sure im just rewriting what i have already wrote lol

      the beating is not forthcoming and patience isnt my strongest point but i shall have to put up and shut up...well try anyway lol

      tori x

      Delete
  3. we all go through stages like that tori, i myself only post from time to time now, i tend to read and dont always comment, until im ready to return to writing again. You think they would take notice though of what you write especially when your looking something!!!...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think your right blossom, i enjoy your posts and yes i dont always comment on a lot of the blogs i follow but i do read them.

      I like the interaction, different view points etc

      tori x

      Delete
  4. smiles thank you tori

    blossom x

    ReplyDelete