Monday 2 July 2012

I dont have a high sex drive

I dont! doesnt mean i dont enjoy it because i do but a couple of times a week would be fine with me, i dont refuse him when he does want it and i enjoy it when it happens, but sometimes i feel like there is something wrong with me.  I dont know why it is, i get aroused very easily and it doesnt take much to make me climax but even when im aroused i dont often have that need to have sex it just happens that im aroused and something has triggered that arousal.

When i am aroused its pain i seek before sex, achieving an orgasm through s/m is just as sexually satisfying to me as actually having sex, sometimes a sex act may be incoporated into the s/m but it doesnt need to be the, s/m alone leaves me sated.

I worry that there is something wrong with me and i know most likely im being silly and i know its stupid to compare to others but i cant help it....why do i not have a high sex drive? i could understand it if i didnt like sex, or the passion was gone but i do enjoy sex and the passion is there but i just dont crave it but yet i crave him..and that doesnt make sense.

I wander if its because i dont associate sex with M/s or anything to do with being submissive i mean yes sure its a part of it but to me it matters little in the bigger picture, i would give up sex before i gave up s/m if that was ever a consideration, and i would give both of them up and just have the M/s dynamic which to me is more important.

6 comments:

  1. Oh if you had any idea how much of my life I have spent wondering if something's wrong with me because of my nearly nonexistent sex drive...I usually do pretty damn good at avoiding comparisons--until it comes to that.

    And I too need the dynamic so much more than I need sex. Which is really hard to explain to anyone.
    Especially to the person I can't turn down sex with lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi lil

      Its almost like i feel ashamed to admit it at times but its just the way i am and it doesnt effect my dynamic and yes i agree 100% that is more important than opening my legs and getting on my knees lol

      tori x

      Delete
  2. Up until my Relationship with Master, I didn't combine sex and kink in any way. Any sort of BDSM for me, wasn't for the purpose of arousal, or sexytime. It was an incredible stress relief, a personal test, something that leveled me out emotionally, and just plain fun for both parties involved.
    Now with Master, he has always involved both. He still doesn't quite get everything that I get out of play, and his Dominance. We mix sex with our kink, and it's an entirely new thing for me, that is special just for us, because it's not something I've done with anyone else.
    I've told him before that I don't need for us to have sex when we play, and he could simply just beat the shit out of me, and leave me tied up to escape. It's something he still either doesn't remember, or just has no desire to have one without the other.
    I have a higher sex drive than he does though. Not that I need sex so incredibly often, but I want it much more than he expresses he does.

    Most days I'd rather just sit at his feet, and then get pulled up to make out a little. It's such a perfect little balance of control, and affection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi ya kitten

    Yes i concur with the stress relief, it certainly has that effect if im in that state, i would say that my Master probably has a higher sex drive than me but its not really an issue as such because if he wants it he gets it lol

    Your comment made a lot of sense to me which was a relief because i do wander if sometimes people just dont get what makes me tick.

    tori x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think about sex a lot, fantasize about it, but don't have much drive toward actually doing it. It's normal for different people to have different levels of sex drives. And if you spend a lot of time reading sex blogs where so many of the women are having sex daily with multiple orgasms, then yeah, you might feel like something's wrong with you. But the extremely high sex drives of those blogging about sex certainly isn't the average.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi t1klish

      I dont intentionally seek out sex blogs because they dont interest me, but yeah when i come accross them i do have moments of thinking im lacking but i know its silly, ultimately im happy in my relationship and thats whats important.

      thanks for stopping by

      tori x

      Delete