Saturday 14 July 2012

Love is similar to a fart..if you have to force it..its probably shit!

I saw this on a cars back window and it had me giggling all the way home from the shops, but even though i found it humourous it has a ring of truth to it and me being me it got me thinking but im taking the thinking cap off for tonight, i have a nice bottle of wine in the fridge which will go down nicely, im not getting a lot else at the moment as the bossman has put me on a period of denial..which for once im not moaning about im enjoying letting the need build up....i reserve the right to moan if it carries on too much longer!

6 comments:

  1. Master and I have only been able to have sex about once a week lately because of his job. By the time we get to have sex we're both absolutely craving each other, but after a few days I'm so cranky and grumpy I act like the world is ending. I'm about to yell at his boss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi kitten

      Yes im totally getting that and its bloody frustrating but his isnt so much because of work its more that he is enjoying denying me the bastard!

      tori

      Delete
  2. I also am trying to avoid the thinking tonight... but I will look forward to it's return from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol and how is that working out for you? i overthink i know i do and it probably results in making things more complicated than it needs to be!

      tori x

      Delete
  3. I like the saying. It's crude and effective and rings true.

    There are other times forcing something is good, but only when we know our partner/s will like the results later. >:-)


    Stay SINful
    Mr. AP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Mr AP

      It is crude but yes true i think, oh i do like a bit of force myself i think on some occassions i prefer than i do the times i submit willingly!

      x

      Delete