Sunday 19 February 2012

he infuriates me sometimes

He infuriates me sometimes and it takes a lot of willpower to not bite back but sometimes i do and then as soon as its out my mouth i know i have gone too far.  We had a discussion today about a few issues, me telling him what i wouldnt do didnt exactly go down well.....i will learn eventually to phrase myself carefully rather than going in all guns blazing.

What infuriates me more is he is always so calm and controlled, there i am getting all worked up and oh im ready for whatever he says...oh yes i have worked it all out in my head that he will see my point of view and that im ready for what ever he might throw at me...so im off and i wait for the response im prepared matey (i mean Master) give it your best shot....and this is what i get back "Uh Hu" !!!!!seriously are you kidding me is that it!

That stops me dead, and im beyond infuriated now he has ruined my big moment but he knows that, he knows i wont argue with him, it makes me calm down because there are no other options left and then the issue is dealt with calmly, as well as me feeling guilty for being disrespectful.   My big planned moment becomes irrelevant because it was built on frustration and me getting pissy, he wont dance to that tune...

Im glad he is calm and controlled even though it infuriates me ....yeah i know its illogical.

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry but I had to giggle when I read the "I'm ready, matey" part. LOL

    It is nice that your Master is so calm. I know what its like to have something all prepared to say and then they come in all calm and just stop us dead in our tracks LOL

    I hope you were able to resolve everything.

    Fondly, Sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol i can laugh now but i was enraged yesterday, i can be very hot headed.

    Thanks everything is resolved its just me sometimes i make mountains out of molehills.

    He is calm, heck he needs to be, im not sure sometimes i would put up with me lol

    tori xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I relate to that, I never get a reaction, I can't even comprehend how I am going off and he is just....liking it, I think :/
    Glad things are resolved!
    Aluv

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Aluv

    its annoying isnt it? i should be used to it by now, i dig my own hole most of the time lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last time I threw a tantrum Alpha called it "cute".
    I thought I was going to have an aneurism lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha that made me laugh.....yes thats how i get...i want my tantrums to be taken seriously lol

    tori x

    ReplyDelete