Wednesday 16 January 2013

A blog on blogging..why not eh?

Im not very good at giving advice, well dependent on what the advice is about, but blogging yeah here's a question i was asked "I would like to blog, but I'm not sure I will fit in, would anyone be interested in what I have to say?"

So as its a blogging question, it deserves a blogging post....so

I think whats most important is you write for you, think of each post entry as writing in your own personal diary, your thoughts etc,  a journal to reflect on, dont focus on the 'stats' pay them no attention, if you write for an 'audience' you will more than likely lose inspiration fast.

Where does anyone fit in? admittedly the blogs i follow are related to ttwd, but within this there are many different dynamics, some similar to my own and some not, and much is the same i imagine for those that may read mine, im sure i dont 'fit' in with everybody but that goes both ways, it doesnt faze me, i like reading variety within ttwd.

Would anyone be interested in what you have to say? this goes back to not paying any attention to stats etc, write for you, sometimes reading others blogs gives food for thought, different perspectives and opinions...you can never learn too much.

So go for it, let me know if you do.

5 comments:

  1. If you are on the fence and thinking about blogging, dip your toe in the pool and start blogging. Just write what interests you. Good luck.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take the chance - go blog. Try it for a while, if you don't like it, you can stop. But we're a fairly easy bunch to "fit in" with, and would welcome you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely go for it, and do it for you not an audience. I am finding it a good way to reflect on what has happened over time.

    ReplyDelete