Generally she is easy going and happy, however as much as she tries to contain it sometimes her mood turns quickly and she is aware that she maybe being unreasonable but it can be difficult to control these outbursts which can range from being tearful, tempermental, stroppy, snappy amongst others....there are hints to avoid this
1. The worst thing to say when an outburst is occurring is "oh here we go due on again"...just dont say it....that will bring out even more outbursts
2. If your a man as thoughtful and understanding as you may be..you cannot possibly relate to her at this time...so definitley no "its all in your head!"
3. her breasts are sore and tender so when you get a "fuck off" look when you want to torture them dont be too surprised if you do get a bit of verbal abuse as well
4. she really doesnt care where your shoes are when your rushing around looking and asking where they are....she doesnt bloody wear them...if you havent found them after 3/4 days she will be in a better frame of mind to help
5. she didnt buy the laundry basket as an ornament
6. dont misnterpret her sultry looks as she wants to rip your pants off..more than likely its your head
7. no a good beating or sex will not make her feel better...chocolate on the other hand will
Really its not difficult and most of the time she is ok.