I found this site http://sccwriting.tumblr.com/prompts via Within reality and as im at the point of being taunted by the blinking cursor, these prompts are handy....worth checking out if your lacking inspiration, there are over a hundred all ttwd related.
1) when are you most aware of being owned/submissive?
When things that one would normally take for granted im denied or simply just not allowed to do or have, being aware that what i am allowed and can do are privileges that he can take away. Its a constant feeling i think, after a while it becomes the norm and you just know its there, its in ones behaviour to the way of thinking.
2) In the beginning, did you ever wonder if you could lose your sense of self somehow in your submission? Has that proven to be the case? Is that still a question for you?
No, not initially, didnt think about it.. I think if anything i gained rather than lost a sense of myself, submitting to him, being controlled felt right, it is right. I have changed in my sense of self but in a positive way.
3) How do you self identify? Are you a sexual submissive? A slave? A little?
Property/slave, although i use property/slave to identify the type of relationship dynamic im in, at the core of it imo the need to please him is what drives me, and i would say thats universal across the spectrum of ttwd, regardless of whether you identify as slave, submissive etc so yeah either or will do, add in slut, bitch or whatever.
4) What does growth as a submissive mean to you?
Being open and willing to learn, pushing past things i find difficult or struggle with, it isnt always easy all the time, but if it was then im inclined to say im not growing, there are always ways i can better, improve myself as a submissive.
5) What does being safe mean to you?
Being able to trust one another, without having trust there is no feeling of being safe.