Thanks to Rye at collared mom for giving me 14, this is not as easy as one might think! Im going to break them in half again, 7 vanilla, 7 kink. Again, if you want to play along, i give you the same number as me...14, if you wish to play along.
1) I would rather be somewhere an hour early than 5 minutes late, i cant stand being late, i get agitated, my watch and clocks in the house are all set to ten minutes earlier than the actual time..only exceptions are mobile and laptop.
2) Throughout my life i have always had dogs, my last one Milo, passed away nearly 2 years ago and i cant bring myself to having another one, he was badly abused when i got him at 14 months old, covered in cigarette burns, kept outside on a short chain with no kennel in all weathers, never taken for walks (the bastard previous owner did get prosecuted) it took many, many months to gain his trust, when i did, he proved to be the most loving, loyal dog i have had, im not ashamed to admit i mourned him for months, i still miss him..and i cant go through that again..so unless i feel differently in time, no more dogs for me.
3) My mother wanted to send me to a finishing school, going as far as registering me for one, it was one of the few times my dad put his foot down and wouldnt let it happen..yay dad! i remember looking around it, i picked up enough then to know i didnt want to go.
4) The best pick up from a man i have ever had was years back in a local bar, he was flirty, asked me out, i replied "when they fully recover the Titanic" and besides i was in a relationship, got a phone call couple days later from people saying i should pop down to the pub....on the bar was a jar with a label saying 'funds needed to raise the titanic, help a man out'....if i was single..he would of pulled, i do like a good sense of humour lol...he is now a good friend.
5) I like older men, always have, i lost my virginity at 18 to a man of 35, we first got together when i was 16, he thought i was older than i was when we met, we was on and off for a few years as my age freaked him out, it didnt bother me, however now being older myself, and having a daughter of 13, if she came home at 16 and said she was seeing a man of that age..i would freak right out! Master is 14 years older than me, its not a problem at all, as i occasionally say to him i love grumpy old men :)
6) I dread going to dinner parties, or anywhere where there is a set menu as im quite a fussy eater, but because i dont like waste or want to offend there have been times when i have forced food down, and its not unknown for me to keep napkins in my handbag to wrap food in if i can do it un-noticed..i know, how old am i!
7) If pushed to name a favourite band/singer it would be Queen, Freddie Mercury, when i watch videos of them, especially live i think he was a very sexy man, and a most brilliant performer, its difficult imo not to be entranced by watching him on stage, he engaged the audience in a way that i dont think anyone else has come close to.
1) When he says "Is that right?" or goes "hmm" i know i need to tread carefully, he isnt pleased and that im pushing my luck, if he goes silent, i know im fucked...and not in a good way!
2) I love being hooded, however although he does often allow me to be, he prefers access to my mouth, he likes to kiss me when he is torturing me up close, to feel/hear my breath exhaling, the muffled cries as he does so, and he likes to see my eyes, to see the pain in them, the tears forming, and yet also the look of desire.
3) We havent used electrics for a while, but i do like the violet wand, the sensations are amazing, the tens machine is nice when on low, very pleasurable, up high, its agony, it has been a long while but i remember enough to know high is too much..much too much.
4) The first time he put a needle through my labia i was quite sure i was going to be sick, it made me lightheaded, not so much because of the pain but the sensation of it, in the tits on the overhand...love it.
5) I know im high maintenance, in the respect that i thrive and do better under his constant strict control, being kept on the proverbial tight leash, my behaviour tends to slip when he is really busy with work and i feel im not getting enough attention, its a vicious cycle that needs to be broken, its not fair on him and i do know better.
6) I find it difficult to write about sex, there are so many bloggers that pull it off really well, it just makes me uncomfortable (writing about it, not reading), im ok with talking about kink of any or rather most forms, but actual sex scenes..they are a rare occurrence on this blog. My favourite preference in regards to blogging, writing myself and reading others is more the mental/psychological aspects of ttwd than the physical.
7) If ever all of us bloggers were to meet up (wouldnt that be nice?) i would be the one in the corner, sipping my drink, observing and listening, im open on here, love the interaction, but in person im rather shy and withdrawn, which i think people misconstrue as being stand-offish..but thats not the case at all.