Monday 19 August 2013

and he says im irrational! although it made me laugh

Edited to add...this is from the archives as i really need to clear out the draft folder!

So sometimes i do try to talk him around when i think he is being unreasonable, really you would think by now i would have learnt that he just doesnt back down, but well sometimes his reasonings are just plain bonkers!

maybe its what happens when you get old...you go all random!..see what i have to deal with!

me: i know i shouldnt have done it, but i promise i wont do it again, you really dont need to punish me

him: right.  so if a murderer says "hey i only killed once, but i promise i wont do it again" should he be let off?

me: (looking at him like he clearly has lost his marbles) you cant compare these situations...i havent killed anyone!)

him: the principle is the same

me: no, its really not

him: are you allowed to touch yourself without permission..yes or no?"

me: no

him: so its fair to say you disobeyed?

me: well yes, and im feeling really bad so thats like punishment itself isnt it, you could let it go just this once?

him: I see, so we should say to the murderer "hey thats ok, you feel bad, just this once we will let you get away with it"

me: can we move past the murderer, thats a pointless argument, it has nothing to do with it

him: im not sure the victim would agree

me: can we stay on track on here

him:  what do i expect from you?

me: to be pleasing and obedient

him: and touching yourself without permission, is that being pleasing and obedient?

me: no but..

him: no thats all i need to hear, so like the murderer its right and just that you should be held accountable..yes?

me: (sigh of resignation) yes Sir

Geez i stuck my fingers up my pussy not stuck a knife in someone!



26 comments:

  1. Sorry Tori, have to smile at your attempt for clemency. You convinced me :) I hope the punishment is not what a murderer would get. Good luck.
    ((Hugs))
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried and i failed lol...but i figure trying is always worth a go!

      no that it got me anywhere.

      x

      Delete
  2. Well maybe if you'd had orgasms regularly, you wouldn't feel the need to break this rule. Now who's to blame??? ;) jk. See I can try and talk my way around things too.
    Good luck with that.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol....this was from drafts folder and from last year.

      But i do like your logic and its one i have argued about in the past but the damn man always has an answer i cant get around lol

      x

      Delete
  3. ROTFL I'm sorry that was hillarious on all counts!! Tyler and I have that same conversation. I say "I havent done that in a long time" He says "So if someone steals something and tells the judge I havent stolen anything in a long time. Then should the judge say ok"

    GOOD grief these men!! Its not the same at all!!

    I love when you said "I stuck my fingers in my pussy I didnt stick a knife in someone!! LOve it!! I think you and I would loose if they were our judge and jury!! O wait they are bottoms up!! Lmao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well see exactly...its men i really dont think they get us...they clearly think on a completley different level than we do lol

      x

      Delete
  4. Thank you for sharing. I am sure you knew the outcome of the argument before it started. But, we protest anyway.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i more than likely did deep down coz he has never backed down yet...but sometimes i just feel i need to give it a go lol

      x

      Delete
  5. Tori! What were you thinking? First you disobeyed and then you actually thought you could talk your way out if it? I think you've forgotten who you being to! Lol!

    hugs
    p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmao oh i have no idea what i think at times....and he ensures that im quickly reminded of who i belong to lol

      x

      Delete
  6. Hahahahaha. Oops, I'm sorry. But that was SO funny to read.

    Protesting is half the fun eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isnt it? doesnt get me anywhere but i kind of feel that sometimes i need to put up a token fight lol

      x

      Delete
  7. Great post, all together. Nice try to talk your way out. I loved your Dom's persistence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou David

      Oh i should know better, he sticks to his guns and wont allow me leeway..i never get anywhere

      x

      Delete
  8. LMASO!! Oh Tori!
    I hate those kind of logical arguments that actually make no sense because the logic they are using isn't comparable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly! i wanted to debate this further but i realised it was going to get me nowhere lol

      x

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. i know right...and they say we are illogical! lol

      x

      Delete
  10. hi that was funny. (sorry) hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was yes i did laugh as well as be frustrated lol

      x

      Delete
  11. I feel for you haha (sorry for laughing) hope the punishment isn't too sevear. (>•-•)> jodi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well this was from draft folder, it was a while ago now, the punishment was enough to get the point accross!

      i laugh about it now lol

      Delete
  12. I feel like I shouldn't have laughed so hard...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. geez what is it with you lot..where is the sub solidarity lol

      Delete