Monday 11 February 2013

SMS

Often on a Sunday we will go out for breakfast, buy our respective newspapers first, he is a Times man, im Daily Mail and we sit having breakfast reading our papers, maybe mention something about an article we are reading but for the most part there is little conversation...a comfortable silence.

For some reason on this Sunday i was feeling needy in a sexual way, we had sex on waking up but i was wanting more (which is unlike me), and over breakfast i took my time observing him whilst he was absorbed in reading his paper, thoughts running through my head of what i wanted to do to him, hmm is appropriate to objectify one's Master..yeah why not..good for the goose, good for the gander.

After breakfast, in the car he suddenly pulled into a layby off the road and this is out of routine so naturally i asked what he was doing to which he replied "giving you what you want" stopped the car, undid both seatbelts, got his cock out and pushed my head down.

"that better?" he asked afterwards.

oh yes.  i swear its SMS aka selective mind-reading syndrom!....hmm now lets see if it works if i think about that Gucci bag im after.


PS blogger seems to be playing up, my list of blogs i follow are not updating and refreshing the page i then get lists of posts of one particular blogger i follow, is it just me..just wandering?





14 comments:

  1. I like the way you started your day Sunday.

    I am getting updates of my blog list frequently. I do not know what is causing your problem. Good luck.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was indeed a good Sunday lol

      Its driving me nuts joey, posts are all over the place!

      x

      Delete
  2. Fantastic way to start a Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not just you, blogger has been acting up on me for a while--it likes to show blogs I don't follow anymore, and show updates all out of order on the dashboard upon occasion.
    And then there's always the classic "If I just started following a blog, or if I started following some in such and such period of time, they disappear and reappear at will".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes thats whats happening to me and its driving me bloody nuts, its just not updating!

      x

      Delete
  4. They always seem to be able to read our minds when it benefits them, nice way to start your Sunday though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is very true but on this occassion is benefited the both of us lol

      x

      Delete
  5. good luck with the gucci bag, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think its going to need more than luck..im a bag addict, really do have too many lol

      x

      Delete
  6. SMS - that tickled me, they do seem to have that ability, don't they?

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, oh yes and yes -- blogger is being naughty.

    Hugs,
    mouse

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was just so out of character for him so gosh yes!

    blogger is being a pain in the ass lol

    x

    ReplyDelete