Thursday 14 February 2008

punishment decided

He has decided i will be birched as punishment, i didnt see that coming hadnt anticipated it at all so it did come as a shock, i think i wish i didnt know because now im going to dwell on it as i have read about birchings and well there very unpleasant, the thought of its bad enough.

I deserve it because i disobeyed Him which was disrespectful especially made worse by the fact it wasnt once but a couple of occasions so i cant argue that He is being unreasonable as He isnt being. Its not just the birching that causes me concern i have this feeling that it is going to be a difficult weekend and im going to find out just how cruel He can be and that scares me. Dont really have anything more to say on the subject, He isnt going to change His mind so im just going to have to be very mindful of my behaviour from now until then so as not to increase the severity of the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Im back. Been on holiday, I dont mean any offence asking questions Im just curious thats all. I have read all your blog and I think you write very well.

    I admut I dont understand a lot, how did you get to where you are now? what made you want to be the way you are? and what about if you really dont want to do something?

    Im generally intrigued.

    ReplyDelete