Friday 9 November 2007

pmt ok not stroppy!!

I got bloody pmt, and im irritible and ok i was a little stroppy with You earlier but i did back down but im going to get this off my chest...it pisses me off when You ask if i would like my safeword back its like Your implying that i shouldnt be scared and it is completely goddam irrelevant if im wet as i think its been established that dont take a lot.

Of course im bloody scared in fact in some ways im terrified, i can accept being pushed harder and i know it will be out of my comfort zone but theres being pushed and being pushed over the bloody edge and that fucking scares me, and it has nothing to do with not trusting You at all, You know i do but im naturally on edge the closer the weekend gets and as such i may get a little cranky can you possibly understand that?

there i feel much better now!

No comments:

Post a Comment