Saturday 23 August 2014

Blast into the past

empting out the draft, folder, because blogger is being a shit, and i have just lost the post i had wrote.

i had a 2 year break from blogger, a few years back, so might as well sneak out the posts i wrote then, but never published.

October 2009

I love being collared and put on a leash, its the only time i get to wear a collar, but im nervous this time as we are going over to M and c's for..well kink stuff, she is really attractive, and i know i shouldnt compare, but i cant help it, he well, i like him, but not like that, not in im attracted to him way, not that it matters to you whether i feel any attraction to him or not.

But i do genuinely like them both, he is so relaxed, jolly, not as rigid as you are, dont take that the wrong way, your strict, formal, yes i know its good for me to learn and have discipline, to reinforce my enslavement, but sometimes its hard.

Im content to just kneel beside your chair,whilst you and M talk, trying not to fidget, i want you to be proud of me, c is making drinks, i dont think i can drink, too nervous, unless its vodka! but you wouldnt let me drink alcohol anyway, which is a bummer, this would all be so much easier if i was blotto, but its not as bad as the first time we did this, the first time i think is the worst in most cases..dunno, maybe.

Im itching to ask questions, ones that i hadnt thought of until this moment, but i know you wouldnt approve of me speaking out until im invited to or addressed, you unclip the leash, and when you do address me my heart sinks a little because you tell me to stand and strip.

I dont want to, and i hesitate, just a little, but enough for you to have to repeat yourself, and i feel bad, i know you do not like to have to repeat instructions, and im really shit at obeying sometimes immediately, but im nervous for goodness sake, give me a free pass.

After im naked, you tell me to kneel down again, i instinctively want to cover myself, but i know better than that, c comes back in, and sits next to her Master on the sofa, hmm im not allowed on the furniture!  i feel out of place, Master casually plays with my hair as they talk, its like he can sense my discomfort and that i need reassurance.

will finish off later, i want to get it down whilst its still fresh in my head, im tired, but a good, well beaten and used kind of tired.






11 comments:

  1. You are a tease. I want to know what happened. That was intense.

    I can't recall. Do you still play with couples? If not, so you miss it? If so, has the vulnerability gotten easier?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im sorry it was not intentional lol

      We havent played with others for at least 3 years now, i miss elements of it, but i didnt like the sex, well it was only oral sex, but its not something that did it for me.

      It did get easier, but i cant honestly say i was ever 100% comfortable with it.

      x

      Delete
    2. A couple intrigues me but the play part does not. I think it's more of Him showing me off. He is a sadist, I fear Him telling me she did better than me, etc. It would crush me though it's all would be a mind fuck.

      Delete

  2. Very hot scene tori. Please finish it for us.

    Hugs,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh yes, I'm with the others ... tell us more ... please?:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete