Sunday 10 November 2013

Well thats another story

*my muse seems to have run off to the same place lil's did a while back...so this has been sitting in drafts for a while, and i feel bad because i did say umm weeks ago i would blog about it*

As i was asked, and i myself do find it interesting to hear how people got into ttwd/got together, and its more preferable than posting what i was going to,  i have blogged about this before....i think! 

But more specifically "thats another story" (mentioned in a previous post) was alluding to naivety when it came to s/m and adapting my ideas of being submissive to his (oh what a wake-up call it was), but i suppose i should start at the beginning.....grab a coffee this could well be a long post.

Master sent me a message on a website based in the UK, called InformedConsent, it was a standard message, saying he had read my profile, giving a bit more information about himself that was not on his.

Now anyone that has dealt with online dating specifically D/s sites will know what a bloody nightmare it is, a single submissive looking for a dominant will always attract the masses, and within a couple days of signing up i was inundated with messages.

The majority of messages were deleted, the usual suspects being the "I am Master, you obey" type of assholes, the "you wanna do some online sex", "hey bitch, i want to fuck you every which way"....you get the drift?

Some were interesting, but their profile information given was not what i was looking for, i have to be honest i was pretty specific about the sort of dominant i was looking for, i wanted someone older than me, the older the better, a sadist as i was interested in exploring s/m having had a taste previously, and definitely someone experienced....i wanted to be controlled, told what to do etc....obviously.

There were 2 that really caught my interest, Master as well as another dominant, i replied back to both of them, what made me more responsive to Master was as we initially messaged back and forth, he asked about vanilla interests as well, actually more vanilla than anything else...and i liked that...it built up a level of being comfortable with him.

We exchanged email addresses as well as IM id's and 'talked' most days, after a week ish he gave me his phone number and said to phone him whenever i felt comfortable enough.....i did the next day.

I was so nervous, it took a lot to pluck up the courage and part of me as the phone was ringing was hoping he wouldnt answer, he did, immediately he put me at ease, talking general chit-chat..again making me relaxed and comfortable, he thanked me for phoning him, appreciating how difficult it might have been.

Of course D/s came up, and we talked a lot about roughly what we were both looking to get out of the arrangement...i have to say at this point it was understood that it would not be a relationship, as in he made it clear he wasnt looking for romantic entanglement, and neither was i...i wanted a dominant, to learn from, to learn more about myself.....romance/love wasnt on my agenda...it certainly wasnt on his..he wanted a submissive, preferably a slave....his idea of a slave that is...which really didnt fit with mine!

I felt he had his reservations about me, although he in my mind fitted what i wanted, the same could not be said for him, he preferred older submissives, those with experience...basically not a newbie..which to all extent and purposes i was...certainly in the respect of what he wanted from an M/s perspective.

Within 3 months we agreed to meet up at a place that was suitable for both of us, i know there are recommended guidelines to follow for safety's sake, im afraid we broke everyone of them, in less than 2 hours we were in the bedroom, and i was naked tied to the bed being tormented lol

and well his 'toy' collection terrified the life out of me...my idea of s/m was a little naive...no maybe not naive but more a "oh fuck, i was thinking spanking, pretty decorative nipple clamps...pink fluffy floggers" and ahem yeah well eyes well and truely opened.

Um, i havent actually got to how my ideas of being submissive and the process of enslavement differed from his...which was meant to be the point of this post....so

ok this is longer than i anticipated..there will have to be a part 2!




18 comments:

  1. "in less than 2 hours we were in the bedroom" lmao! Add a few hours (only because we went to a baseball game) to that and you have my husband and I. Sometimes it just works out I guess :)

    I love reading this kind of stuff! I will make sure to have some candy or popcorn for part 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol....it just felt right and i couldnt contain myself...and yes sometimes it does work out great, i trusted my instinct and it paid off.

      I love reading about how others got together.

      x

      Delete
  2. Okay... This was exactly what I was curious about! This was exactly what I have been curious about the entire time... How the two of you met. Completely romantic in my eyes! Thank you for sharing your personal life and how it came to be!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadnt thought of it as being romantic but then i suppose it depends on how you define romance.....and yes for me it fitted my definition lol

      x

      Delete
  3. Hi Tori, really enjoyed reading about how you two got together. Always enjoy these posts and am definitely looking forward to part 2 :) Hope your muse returns soon.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Roz

      I enjoy hearing of others acounts as well, in fact i think thats going to be my love my lurkers post lol

      x

      Delete
  4. I was thinking along the same lines of dag - this is romantic because some of it mirrors the start of my relationship with P (feel a post coming on). InformedConsent was a place I visited but never had the courage to sign up. Trying to weed out the timewasters from the genuine would have defeated me.
    If Misty brings along some sweet popcorn, I'll be there for part 2!

    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes you should post, i do enjoy reading others accounts, its just nice i guess to get that beginning?

      part 2 will be up shortly lol

      x

      Delete
  5. Thanks tori for sharing. I am looking forward to Part 2.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn muses. Someone really needs to whip them into shape or something...I really hope she doesn't hold up part two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, its driving me nuts..hence why i know im sure im going over old ground but i figure its better than nothing lol

      x

      Delete
  7. How people meet and develop their particular style of relationship is very interesting. Looking forward to Part 2!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it interesting as well, i like hearing about interactions, how it started etc

      x

      Delete
  8. This was great to read, looking forward to the next part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou db, next part is getting there....sort of lol

      x

      Delete
  9. Great to read, really is. I am not sure I would have ever been comfortable enough to call, lol. But it sounds like you really did know exactly what you were looking for and what not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks

      I was so nervous but i figured if i didnt take the plunge as soon as possible and put it off...then the call would never have happenned.

      I did know sort of, but i didnt know as much as i thought i did lol

      x

      Delete