Monday 4 August 2008

monday

I crossed the line really badly with Him on Saturday by speaking to Him very disrespectfully, i dont have any excuses, i have my reasons of what caused me too but they are private, basically i let my emotions get the better of me.

Im not very good with keeping my emotions in check, i need to realise and remember that my feelings, happiness etc are not important and that only His pleasure is, i have to try harder because i pushed Him too far and will be severely punished.

Tomorrow as part of my punishment i will have to drink a glass of my own piss and when we are together next i will be whipped on bottom, back and breasts, 50 strokes on each. Im scared but its what i deserve because im not good and He could do a lot better than me really.

im sorry im a disapointment Sir and i do love you

No comments:

Post a Comment